Re: [Nobbc] NOBCC Car Corral on 6/6 at the WCC

To: nobbc@autox.team.net, tsthresh@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] NOBCC Car Corral on 6/6 at the WCC
From: Cem2col@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 14:16:33 EDT
Dear Tim:
     Please sign me up for two tickets to the 6/6 car corral. As discussed
by phone yesterday I will drop my $30.00 check off at your house on my way
to the Oakmont Car show on Saturday. I have expectations on getting my 1950
Mark V Jaguar DHC on the road for the event. I have brake fluid leaks on
rebuilt cylinders and hand brake problems. If I don't succeed, I have hopes of
hitching a ride for Brenda and myself. Enjoy your short vacation.

Cheers,

Charles Medcalf
824-1645