Re: [Nobbc] 1979 MGB Original Owner - Need Clutch Replacement Parts

To: "'North Bay British Car Club'" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] 1979 MGB Original Owner - Need Clutch Replacement Parts
From: "andy preston" <andypreston@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 18:15:49 -0700
Preston, I buy most of the parts for my MGs from Moss these days.  Their
quality has improved greatly over the last couple of years, and their clutch
parts, namely the pressure plate and clutch plate are made in England.  I
purchased a clutch from them for my A Coupe and it was OEM and came in 2
days.

BTW I wasn't a fan of Moss until fairly recently but they have improved
their parts.

Andy