Re: [Nobbc] SATURDAY

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] SATURDAY
From: Mark Darley <markdarley@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 14:32:59 -0700
I have plans In Inverness for the weekend but will try to rendezvous
with you for oysters in Marshall as I come up from the south on
Saturday (Mill Valley).  When you have a route and ETA for Marshall,
let me know.

Forecast for Marshall is 66F and sunny with winds WNW at 7-14 mph
(straight down Tomales Bay). Should be beautiful.

Mark

'57 MGA

Mark Darley
markdarley@mac.com