Re: [Nobbc] OOPS sent email from wrong email account: 1959 Austin

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] OOPS sent email from wrong email account: 1959 Austin
From: "Mike Gianandrea" <mvg1@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 07:35:11 -0700
Hi Krissy,

You are getting good advice from the other members, as these cars are very
basic, and this type of problem usually has a simple fix. I had the same
problem with a bugeye sprite years ago, my father said replace your bendix
spring, (Yea sure dad).  A buck and a half, and one hour, (to pull and
replace the spring) later, my starter worked like new, and any body with two
wrenches can do it.

Michael
64 TR4