Re: [Nobbc] Fw: It's time!!!! NOBBC Car Corral

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Fw: It's time!!!! NOBBC Car Corral
From: "Mike Gianandrea" <mvg1@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 08:26:29 -0700
I'd like to go to Cabo too, but did you happen to see Nightline last night?
There have been over 1000 kidnappings and 65 deaths in that area in the last
year. If you do go, take a .45 and don't stop for the police or the
military, they are most likely banditos. And take John Kenner, that way if
you do get stopped, you'll have something to offer them.

Michael
64 TR4