Re: [Nobbc] Fw: ALUMINIUM MGA HARDTOP FOR SALE RARE..

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Fw: ALUMINIUM MGA HARDTOP FOR SALE RARE..
From: Mark Darley <markdarley@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 21:32:40 -0800
Well Andy, a hardtop is in fact a luxury.  I drove back down from
Ukiah on Saturday and, despite the fog, did not rig the soft top
until I was in Windsor.  I was rather conscious of feeling a bit like
a World War One fighter pilot as passing motorists eyed me with
wonder, no doubt wondering if I had a roof, as I proceeded south with
a large down jacket and a warm wool hat and another leather jacket
over my knees.  Fortunately I had earplugs with me to get me home to
Mill Valley, and it did not surprise me when, despite the fact that I
had removed my earplugs, my wife asked me half way through supper,
why I was shouting at her!

Snug and civilized it was not, but stimulating it was!
Cheers,
Mark

Mark Darley
markdarley@mac.com