[Nobbc] APRIL 23RD RIDE

To: "'North Bay British Car Club'" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] APRIL 23RD RIDE
From: "John Kenner" <jkenner@tamcab.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 18:33:22 -0700
I have received enough positive responses that I am going ahead with the
following plan:

April 23rd Ride and Spring Fling & Ron and John's birthdays celebration.

We will meet at a site to be determined ( probably bad ass ) at 10AM and go
for

a drive ending at my house about 12:30. There we will have a Chicken BBQ and
a good old time.

I will provide the Chicken and cold non-alcoholic drinks. The side dishes
and desert will be pot luck.

Alcoholic beverages will be byob.

So I need everyone who wants to attend to RSVP by April 16 so I can plan
enough chicken.

When you rsvp tell me what you intend to bring for the pot luck so I can
make sure we don't have too

much macaroni salad and no desert. In other words I will respond to your
rsvp with an affirmative

or another suggestion.

Should be a great time. I have a lot more shaded sitting area than in
previous years.

I will send out another reminder a couple weeks prior to the event.

Let's have a big turn out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOHN KENNER

510 231 6803 P

415 806 2457 C

510 231 6805 F