[NOBBC] LeMons participation

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [NOBBC] LeMons participation
From: NOBBC <thenobbc@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 09:44:16 -0800
Hi Folks,

As you've probably noticed, traffic on this list has gone way down as
members have shifted over to the Yahoo Group. This list will still be
used to provide information about drives and events, but if you want to
be more involved with discussions, share photos or files, etc., you
should join the Yahoo Group: http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/NOBBC/.
I've posted many emails with instructions, so please refer to those if
possible, or ask for help if you need it.

There has been a discussion on our Yahoo Group about several members
putting together a team to race in the "24 Hours of LeMons" next year.
If you are interested, sign up to the Yahoo Group and check it out. If
you want more info on the event, go here: http://www.24hoursoflemons.com/

Cheers,

Greg Tatarian
NOBBC@autox.team.net