[NOBBC] Updated Calendar

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [NOBBC] Updated Calendar
From: JOHN KENNER <jkenner@tamcab.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 17:50:53 -0800
I have updated the Calendar at the Yahoo site to show rides through April.
Starting in April we will go back to 2 rides a Month.
We will have the April Fools Drive on Sunday April the 1st
and The Ron Englehardt Memorial Drive and Spring Fling on
Saturday April 21st. Probably be a bbq involved. Details to follow.

If you haven't joined the Yahoo Group yet you should so you can see the
calendar and other groovy club stuff.

Go to nobbc.com to learn how to sign up for the Yahoo site.

Happy New Year

JOHN KENNER
NOBBC@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html