[NOBBC] GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS

To: <NOBBC@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [NOBBC] GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS
From: JOHN KENNER <jkenner@tamcab.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:44:58 -0800
Good News:

If you haven't heard by now, our fellow club members who are crazy enough to
do it

have been accepted into the 24 Hours of LeMons race at Sears Point in March.

These old guys need all the support they can muster and a new driver member
would be really good.

I have volunteered to be on the pit crew and a couple more of you to do the
same would be

greatly appreciated. The race is March 24 -25 so come on out and support the
Old Crows.

Bad News:

The weather forecast for this coming weekend as of today is calling for

a 70% chance of rain on both Saturday and Sunday, So there is a good chance

that this year's first Club Ride will be rained out. Bummer I know.

Good time to change the oil? Clean up the interior? Go to the movies.

I will send along a weather update later this week.

Gerry's description of the Auto Cross School in Arcata sounds really
wonderful.

Any of you out there want to caravan on up there with me in April?

Happy MLK day,

JOHN KENNER

KEEPIN IT GREEN
NOBBC@autox.team.net