Re: [NOBBC] saturday drive

To: NOBBC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [NOBBC] saturday drive
From: Greg Tatarian <gtwincams@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 07:57:55 -0800
James (and others),

You missed a great drive yesterday. John came up with three route ideas,
and the small group (5 cars, 7 members) selected Pleasant to Chalk Hill
to Pine Flat road, one road I'd never driven, and a really fun run in
the S4.

Fantastic route, beautiful weather, mostly great road surfaces,
unbelievable view at the overlook where we ate lunch bought at the
Jimtown store, and an even better, fast run down Chalk Hill Rd., as the
bicyclists were mostly heading the opposite direction.

Hope to see more members on our Valentines' drive, scheduled (weather
permitting), February 11. John Kenner is planning the event.

Cheers,

Greg Tatarian
1967 Lotus Elan S3 SE Coupe
1971 Lotus Elan S4 DHC