[NOBBC] Hello, and a question

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: [NOBBC] Hello, and a question
From: Max Heim <mvheim@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 16:33:12 -0700
Hi

I just signed onto this group. Iâ??m actually in the South Bay, but it seemed
close enough <grin>. I notice there isnâ??t a lot of traffic, but I was hoping
someone could have some insight into a specific question.

I was just contacted by a friend of a friendâ??s friend regarding disposing of
an inherited pre-war Rover. No, I don't know what model, just the year 1939.

Just seeking a lead as to a source of information or marque forum for this
vehicle, and a possible venue for selling it, to pass onto the actual owner.

Thanks for any help.

--
Max Heim
'66 MGB