Re: [oletrucks] new possible clunker law in OR

To: "THE REIDS" <reidx4@gte.net>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] new possible clunker law in OR
From: "Mike Kluth" <mkluth@oregontrail.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 21:11:58 -0800
Only a Bureaucrat would set up some thing like the Oregon Legislature Web
Site.  Maybe they want it complex to check people like us out.  I forgot to
add the view the bill.

Try getting to HB 3217 this way

Go to web site http://www.leg.state.or.us/bills.html
Select
"1999 Session - Legislative Measures & Related Publications"

To View Bill
Select
Index of Legislative Measures

Select
03/19/99 10:07AM      Directory House Bills 3200 - 3299
then look for HB 3217

To check status of bill
from "1999 Session - Legislative Measures & Related Publications"
Select
"House Measure History (Supplemental)"
look for HB 3217

MikeK