Re: [oletrucks] how do I set my radio

To: "Cathie Porter" <hra602@hra.co.santa-cruz.ca.us>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] how do I set my radio
From: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 18:37:24 -0500
These sound like Custom Autosound units...Unfortunately they are the only
source for a modern radio that fits in the old truck dash cutout. The 7"
shaft spacing is the problem. They really aren't a bad unit, but after you
pay $250 for something that looks like it's worth about $49.95, It kind of
leaves a bad taste. There is a guy who travels the Winter season swap meets
in Florida who takes original radios, guts them and converts them to AM/FM
100watt CD units (with remote changer) - Way cool, but way expensive too.

Jack / Winter Park FL