[oletrucks] Got my clock set

To: "oletruck" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Got my clock set
From: "Ben Bennett" <greyhawk2@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 18:15:12 -0700
Remember me? I was the guy inquiring how to set the clock on a custom
autosound radio. Well I decided one way was to disconnect the battery and
connect it at 12:00. I did that the other day. I have those battery
terminals that take a bolt, I guess my bolt was too long because the inside
of the term fell/pulled out when I tighten it up. No problem, the battery
also had the standard posts so I went out and got some adapters so I could
use the posts. The only thing I had to wait for another 12:00 to come up. I
missed one day and finally caught it yesterday. So everything is cool, my
clock finally has the right time. That is until 2:00am this morning, WHEN WE
HAVE TO SET THE CLOCKS AHEAD 1 HOUR. AHHHH!

Ben Bennett (don't ask me what time it is)