Re: [oletrucks] 51 woody panel truck

To: "Brad Newman" <bkn@cyberramp.net>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 51 woody panel truck
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 22:07:46 -0700
Cantrell and a few other companies built Suburban bodies (very rare), I
don't see why they couldn't have built a panel truck.  It could be a very
interesting addition to someone's collection.  If it is in decent
(restorable) shape, I wouldn't think that $2500 would be unreasonable.  The
woodies are going for huge sums of cash if they are in decent shape, but I
have been told that they can be very expensive to restore due to all of the
wood work.

Kevin Lake
56 GMC Suburban/napco