Re: [oletrucks] Shadetree Mechanic episodes

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Shadetree Mechanic episodes
From: WR Teto <monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 19:45:56 -0400

> I called them a while back and they sent a me list of episodes that
> are
> available in video. There are about 6 videos related to the AD truck
> they
> built during the show.

Thanks Antonio.  I just mailed them a letter as well, so I suppose I
will get a similar reply.  I don't really need the engine building
episode but the one that dealt with rear end placement and some of the
other body and frame stuff would be handy.  If you come across any of
that info, let me know.  Meanwhile I'll be waiting for Shadtree's reply.

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100