Re: [oletrucks] Windshield wipers

To: bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Windshield wipers
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 23:54:39 EDT
In a message dated 4/18/99 8:51:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca writes:

<< Are the electric windshield wiper motors the same between 55-59?

 I once thought they changed in 58, but now I see them advertised as 55-59.
 Anyone had problems with this?

 Blaine Dumkee
 59 GMC 9314 >>

  I pulled one out of a '55 or '56 and it bolted into my '59 and hooked into
the linkages fine.  There may be a difference (didn't have the '59 to compare
too, still gotta find where I put that sucker) but it must not be a big deal.

  Mike