Re: [oletrucks] A zillion questions!

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] A zillion questions!
From: WR Teto <monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 19:29:19 -0400

> The level of work involved in the IFS, engine change, ect. is very
> high.
> There are list members that have spent years doing this to their
> trucks.
> I would suggest that you get it running good and drive it while you
> are
> working on the body.

I go with John's suggestions too...great input from him.  Nothing is
worse, especially for someone just getting excited about working on a
new vehicle, than to have your porject tied up for weeks (months,
years?).  Get it roadworthy enough to drive and enjoy, and make the big
decisions down the road a bit.  I'd be going bonkers if I didn't have
something else fun to drive (72 Malibu) while my 53 3100 is tied up for
a massive street rod project.  Don't do that to yourself...it's too easy
to get discouraged and give up on the whole thing.

Wally / Templeton, MA