RE: [oletrucks] Labarron & Bonny

To: Bill Simmeth <bill@merchantsoft.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Labarron & Bonny
From: jvanho01@tir.com
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 21:29:49 -0400
I have used them for my '31 Chevy Roadster and they do an outstanding job.
They do mail order for specific vehicles, and not to many different ones at
that.  They will do an interior for about any vehicle you want, but if it
is not one of their kits you will need to take it to them.  AND, they are
not cheap.

Hope this helps,

Jim V.
'58 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup - V8 Automatic