[oletrucks] RBs Obsolete

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] RBs Obsolete
From: "Graham Nott" <thenotts@wolfenet.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 09:15:15 -0700
Hi all,

Just thought I would let you know that I took a trip into RB's Obsolete in
Edmonds WA yesterday.  Neat spot.  Seems they had one of everything.  They
even suggested a junk yard where I could probably find the stuff they didn't
have (front suspension bits for a 46).  Amazing very complete catalog (free
if you go in $7.00 otherwise).

Found a great restaurant very close too.  Had The Cowboy Steak rolled in
cayenne (sp?) pepper, chilies and.. .  coffee grounds!  Was F A N T A S T I
C !!!!

Both are worth the trip to the rainy NW.

What happens after two straight days of rain in Seattle?

Monday!

Graham
"Chance is irrelevant. . . we WILL succeed"
                                                   --Seven of Nine