Re: [oletrucks] another truck

To: michael_j._o'rourke@gmr.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] another truck
From: jvanho01@tir.com
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 18:31:08 -0400
Hi Mike,
I thought I saw you come by the other day :>).  Seriously, sounds like a
good deal to me.  Where did you end up finding the tires?  I travel to
Warren everyday to work.  Do you by any chance work at Research at GM?

Jim V.
58 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup - V8 Automatic
Davisburg, Michigan, exit 93 off of I75