RE: [Fwd: [oletrucks] Starter pedal question]

To: "Brinkman" <brinkman@warwick.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [Fwd: [oletrucks] Starter pedal question]
From: "Ted Timmons" <tedt@colubs.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 13:58:39 -0700
Brinkman said:
> I don't want to sound stupid,but does anyone know what the initials TF
> and AD stand for?I'm new to the Ole Truck scene.

Tommy, this is a piece of oletrucks trivia, combined with Chevytruck trivia.
About two years ago we got into a discussion about all the names that are
used to refer to these old trucks. We came to a consensus (based on the many
reference books) to use "Task Force" or TF, to refer to the 55-59 trucks,
and "Advance Design", or AD, to refer to the 47-54 trucks.

These are the most common names used in the "industry", though you may hear
others used.