[oletrucks] original parts from a 57 3200

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] original parts from a 57 3200
From: jim lesko <speedy57_01_98_98@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 22:26:07 -0700 (PDT)
hi all
i'm gutting, clipping, and resto/rodding a '57 3200 stepside.  283ci,
4bbl, 4spd muncie,  i'm getting rid of the old seat, needs to be
recovered, front clip, rear bumper,(black steel like diamond plate
original?) steering wheel cracks in the center, probably the steering
column too, all fenders, rear left has spare tire space, the rest i'm
trying to save but if anybody needs anything e-mail me and i'll see
what i can spare.

if n e 1 has any advice on this type of project send it my way.  My
dads slowly getting involved because he sees that i am not giving up,
as he thought it was just a phase for a 16 year old. but i'm in this
for the long haul.

Thanks,
Jim Lesko
57 3200