[oletrucks] moving to Arizona

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] moving to Arizona
From: Perry Smith <perigrinefalcon@netscape.net>
Date: 5 Oct 99 12:22:08 PDT
Hey Bill
 Come on in the weather's fine. Where are you going to settle in at? It would
be nice to meet some other ole truckers So I can put some faces to the names
and e-mail addresses I see on the list.

 On the subject of the lost Calif. title. If the father is still living all he
has to do is apply for a replacement and pay the usual fee. If not I belive
that the heirs to his estate can apply for the replacement. Otherwise you can
strike a deal with the owner of a garage or towing service and do a lean sale
on the vehicle. This can be involved and can take a few months to complete.

 In case you are wondering, I spent the first 39 years of my life as a native
Californian Before I moved to Arizona. I was born a country boy in Covina
lived in El Monte, La Puente, Crestline, Pasadena, Idillwild, Montrose,
Highland, Torrance, Harbor City and Carson. I have had some similar dealings
with the dredded Calif. DMV.

Perry Smith
'58 GMC Fleetside
Phoenix, Arizona