Re: [oletrucks] wheel studs

To: "tim" <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>, "Ole Truckers" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] wheel studs
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 17:41:54 -0500
wheel studs can be replaced by very easily I got mine from pep boys for
about $2 something a piece(I would suggest replacing all six while you have
the wheel off)
take off your wheel and using a hammer pound out the old studs
install your new studs from the rear and using some washers for a shim
tighten with a wrench till they are pulled up tight .
thetas it .
bill 53-3600 hot rod