Re: [oletrucks] Good Luck With Jim Carter

To: "Grant Galbraith" <trks@javanet.com>, <Hudson29@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Good Luck With Jim Carter
From: "Don Simmons" <tasimmons@cbnn.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 18:33:52 -0700
Well if anyone is interested I have never had a good experience with Golden
State Pickup Parts! But I have ordered lots of parts from The Truck Shop in
California and everything has been very good. Just for your info. Don
Simmons 1953 3100 (owned since 1978) 1962 C-10(project for my 16 year old
son).