Re: [oletrucks] Website updates!

To: "Alan Gingles" <agingles@nucleus.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Website updates!
From: "Don Simmons" <tasimmons@cbnn.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 16:40:34 -0700
I just checked out your website and thought it was great! I especially liked
the rodders advice. It sounds like you came pretty close to where I live on
your trip. We live in Othello which is in between Spokane and Tricities.
About 20 miles west off hiway 395.Anyway next time you cruise that direction
stop by if you have time! Don Simmons 1953 3100 ,1962 C-10