[oletrucks] Mustang II front suspension

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Mustang II front suspension
From: Bob_Keeland@usgs.gov (Bob Keeland)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 09:40:16 -0600
        David and Alan,

                Since each of you have installed a mustang II front suspension
        have a question about ride height.  Specifically, how much did the IFS
        lower the front of your trucks, and who did you get the kit from?

                In considering a mustang II IFS I am concerned about
ruggedness,
        ride, and clearance.  Dave Riffel said that his mustang II IFS dropped
        his front by 6 inches (as opposed to the 2 inches it was supposed to).

        I don't want to lose that much clearance.  We don't have a lot of rough
        and tumble mountains down here in Louisiana, but we do seem to have our
        fair share of mud.  Having the frontend 'down in the dirt' is not
        necessarily a good thing.

        BobK

        51 AD 3/4 ton 5-window