Re: [oletrucks] miq's exhaust

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] miq's exhaust
From: The Swinging Alligator In The Swamp <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 11:04:14 -0400

Thanks to everyone for the input on the exhaust.  The great thing about this
list is you can get several opinions and then in boils down to doing what you
think is best for your own situation.  But it sure is great to hear everyone's
experiences.  I think I will try the pipes out the side.  I am on the fence
between using Flowmasters (which I have on my Chevelle) or Rhino mufflers which
I heard demo'ed by the Rhino rep at the start of the Hot Rod Power Tour here in
MA.

BTW Alan, I loved the updated pics on your web site from the west coast trip.

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100