Re: [oletrucks] dumb painting technique question

To: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] dumb painting technique question
From: jvanho01@tir.com
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 17:12:54 -0400
Hey Mark,

If you want to mail the plate to me I have a guy here that restores plates
back to original for $15 plus shipping.  You would not believe his work.
His real hobby is restoring Carousel horses back to original.  The real
scary part about his plates is that he hand paints them and you cannot see
a brush mark in them.  He has done all of my Michigan plates (32, 38, 39,
42, 50, 58, 68).  Let me know if you want my address.

Jim V.