Re: [oletrucks] AD fender cost?/anyone got a 270 FS in OR or WA?

To: <CLLLSLS@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD fender cost?/anyone got a 270 FS in OR or WA?
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 21:32:32 -0500
I see fenders in TX go separately for $60-$100 ea. for rear & $50-$75 ea.
for front (making a full set anywhere from $220-$350, before any quantity
discount).  These are all used, of course.  I have seen only a few NOS rear
fenders & they ask $200 & up EACH!  Never seen NOS front fenders.  Overall,
sounds very reasonably priced.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com