Re: [oletrucks] Teardrop Camping trailers

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Teardrop Camping trailers
From: Bob Fischer <bfischer@utm.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 17:21:58 -0800
Hi Mike,
I have a path to the teardrop ring link at the bottom of my teardrop portion
of my pages, which is appended to the bottom of this post. You should be
able to get all sorts of info from those links.

The post below is missing the plural (s) which I took the liberty of adding.
I just verified it does indeed work.
>In a message dated 10/26/99 3:04:15 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
>markself@discover.net writes:
>
><< www.desertteardrops.com >>

"Nothin lasts forever except old Fords and a natural stone" - Willie Nelson

http://home.utm.net/bfischer          e-mail - bfischer@utm.net

robert.fischer@cdc.com

rfischer@worldnet.att.net