Re: [oletrucks] off subject - CA registration

To: MIKE RAHL <MRAHL@martinmartin.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] off subject - CA registration
From: David G Shier <dshier@rmi.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 18:13:05 -0600
Dear Mike:

My son who lives in Greeley and I purchased a 53 F*** 1/2 ton this year and we
got a California Pink Slip so we have to have the VIN checked at our court house
(Colorado State Patrol also checks these for us) then the VIN verification goes
in with the title application and we get a Colorado title back.  We have done
this before and the only thing that can go wrong is if the Pink Slip(California
title) VIN number is not identical with the actual VIN ID  plate on the
vehicle.  Make sure they agree before you go through with the transaction and
pay out your purchase money.

Sincerely,
Dave Shier