Re: [oletrucks] (no subject)

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <MRICHAGANG@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] (no subject)
From: "Boteler Family" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 00:37:49 -0400
Mike,
Chevrolet didn't make any of the dump bodies to the best of my knowledge,
they were made by others.  So you would need to know who made the unit in
order to find the answers to your questions.  I have a '56 dump truck here,
but can't remember where the reservoir is located!  I will have to take a
look.  It does have 2 handles coming up through the passenger floor, one to
engage the PTO and the other to control the hydraulic valve.  The dump body
could be removed and a flat body installed with out to much trouble!

Mike B. '56 8400 Wrecker  :)