[oletrucks] TF Dimmer Switch

To: "Old Trucks Listserver" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] TF Dimmer Switch
From: "Bob Welch" <rwelch@ionet.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 14:45:19 -0600
I've been rewiring my 56 with an aftermarket wiring harness.  The headlight
dimmer switch they sent doesn't fit my truck so I need to put the original
back in.  Unfortunately, I their color scheme doesn't follows the stock
system - I removed all the old wiring anyway.  Can anyone tell me which of
the three leads on the switch is the main feed, low, and hi beam as it sits
mounted on the firewall?  The factory assembly manual doesn't indicate which
is which.  Thanks.  -Bob