Re: [oletrucks] Need wheels

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Need wheels
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 06:42:20 -0800
Rick-

I already gave away my 15" split rims (sorry), but replaced them
inexpensively with Ford 8-hole 16's.  Paid about 25 bucks apiece for them at
a junk yard.  If you get the right off-set, you won't need spacers, but I
have 1/4 inch ones on the front.  With the wheels and big tires, I increased
highway speed and gas mileage considerably.

Smokey
'50 3600 5-window & 56 3600