Re: [oletrucks] Artillery Style Wheel

To: trks@javanet.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Artillery Style Wheel
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 21:56:40 EST
<< Artillery type wheel that I was
 able to buy. In years of scrounging for parts this is the only Artillery
 wheel I have ever seen. What were these used on? >>

If its 15 inch and weighs a lot it is 1939 3/4 ton.  Remember that was before
they invented 8 lug wheels for 3/4 and one ton.
Bob ADler
PS.  I spoke to the people at Chevy customer service about resto package last
week.  After much ignorance, they were relocating from Mich to Tx. and will
be closed down for a month or so.
.