Re: [oletrucks] Cooling fan clearance.

To: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Cooling fan clearance.
From: "Al Jones" <jonesal@u.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 10:25:21 -0800
I cut a little curved area out of the ends of the fan and shaved some off
the back edges of the blades to clear the HB (similar situation as you).  If
you know what a later model Pontiac fan looks like, use that as a model.
Then have the fan balanced.  It seems to be working fine.  I thought I might
overhead (261 motor) because of air pull loss, so I installed an electric
pusher fan.  So far I haven't had to use the pusher, but it's not summer.