[oletrucks] 2nd crossmember

To: "Oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 2nd crossmember
From: "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 06:43:50 -0800
A couple of weeks ago I posted a question about a second engine crossmember.
I had looked in my factory assebly manual and didn't see one.  Yet a few of
you mentioned it.  I was snooping around in the factory assembly manual last
night and guess what?  I found it.  It is shown on section 7 sheet 3.14
labeled "R.P.O. 314 Automatic Transmission Instruction".  My truck doesn't
have this crossmember, wish it did.

Thought some of you might be interested.