Re: [oletrucks] Rear end in!

To: "Jeff Davis" <jsd51@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rear end in!
From: "ROGER GLEASON" <rogerg@maverick.facil.uconn.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 09:46:36 -500
> From:          "Jeff Davis" <jsd51@hotmail.com>
> To:            rogerg@maverick.facil.uconn.edu
> Subject:     [oletrucks] Rear end in!Panhard bar
> Date:          Tue, 23 Nov 1999 20:07:36 PST

> Shows what I know! Thanks for the info. Roger
>
> Jeff Davis
> '51 custom
>Jeff

>No pan hard bar needed with the four link suspension...
>This is as installed from the factory and works well...
>The only change here is the relocation of the springs.
>GM did a lot of engineering for this set up and it works well, I know
>as we use this set up in our race car.
>
>Rogerg
>51-3100 AD Stocker

Jeff
We actually would like to run a panhard bar due to the fact that we
run in a circle turning in only one direction most of the time that
puts a lot of stress on the components...But!!! the rules do not
allow us to use them. :-( ... I think its a good idea tho and if I
put in a four link in my truck I'd probably add the bar.
Rogerg
51-3100 AD Stocker