[oletrucks] Three Point Seat Belts in TF with wraparound back glass

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Three Point Seat Belts in TF with wraparound back glass
From: CyrusR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 11:16:52 EST
Has anyone on the list figured out how to anchor the upper mounting point?
I've got one of Juliano's mounting pads, but it won't even come close to
fitting into the space that's available.  The Task Force trucks with the
wraparound back glass have such a small area to mount to, it looks like it'll
be a real challenge.  Thanks for any help you can give me.

Randy
CyrusR@aol.com
'57 1/2 ton - scattered in pieces on the floor