[oletrucks] Ever see a fleetside dump truck?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Ever see a fleetside dump truck?
From: "K & B" <apache58truck@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 18:07:33 EST
Hi,
I saw a 58 parts truck today.
The man said it has a power takeoff.
It makes the back lift and dump with gears to a pump.
Now it is on a Viking 6000
I had an idea. Here it is but I need some help.
I might want to make a fleetside dump truck.
I have an Apache 36. Are there any like that?

First I wanted my 59 all original.
We can't find all original parts so far.
We need to but an engine and trans in but
original was automatic shift. The man has a 3 or 4 speed shift.
Also did anybody every hear the name of Blue Streak or something
to name the Chevy 6 engine?
Bye-
Brian

                         ___________________
      /                       K&B                           /
     / Father & Son 1959 Apache Fleetside Truck Project    /
    /    New Jersey * USA  * apache58truck@hotmail.com    /

View our truck =====>  http://chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/brian59.jpg
-