Re: [oletrucks] 46 wheel cylinder

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 46 wheel cylinder
From: "Allen Jones" <jonesal@u.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 09:22:35 -0800
'50 and olders had huck wheel cylinders, which always seem to be more
expensive to replace.  NOS huck wheel cylinders (original, unused, genuine
GM) cost $70, I think NAPA/Car Quest, etc. offer them in the $40 to $50
range (but I think the quality in not nearly as good).  I don't about the
Bendix stuff......

Allen in Seattle
'50 3100