Re: [oletrucks] IFS (Dakota Digital)

To: "Terry S. Glines" <ace0027@attglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] IFS (Dakota Digital)
From: "Steve Bobst" <mailman@netins.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 16:52:45 -0600
Terry and Ace,

   I have Dakota Digital dash in my 56.  I love it.  Not only is it good
looking, but solved some problems as well.  The electronic speedometer is
fully adjustable, so if you decide to change rear end gears all you have to
do is turn a screw to get the speedometer reading correct.  Also, it
eliminated the problems I had with the gas gauge accuracy.
   I did have a problem the main control box, but customer service took care
of it in a prompt fashion at no charge.
   I was also able to order a custom colored lense so the digital readouts
match the color of my truck.

Steve