Re: [oletrucks] Steering arm (drag link) Help!

To: "Rich Gallagher" <rgallagrrr@mcn.net>, <Advdesign1@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Steering arm (drag link) Help!
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 01:37:55 -0600
On one of them that I had, the oval hole that the balls fit into had stress
tears along the inside curve (probably would have snapped under continued
use).  I think Bob Adler also pointed out (& I have also experienced) worn
cups & broken springs in the drag link.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com