Re: [oletrucks] 6 lug disk brakes and dual m/c

To: "Grant Galbraith" <trks@javanet.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 6 lug disk brakes and dual m/c
From: "BelAir Bob" <rogerz@planetwide.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 08:34:47 -0600
> If anyone has figured out how to put in a warning light for
> pressure differential between the front and rear brakes I would be
interested in
> hearing about it.

Grant,

How about cutting a "T" fitting into both the front and rear lines and
installing  hydraulic brake light switchs in them?  the switches could be
wired to two small indicator lights on the dash somewhere to tell you if
you had brake pressure or not.  If you go this route, Ron Francis Wire
Works is offering what they say is a better hydraulic switch than what has
been available for years.  You know, this would actually be a fairly easy
modification to do.  I might just have to add it to my next ol truck.

Robert
82  1/2 ton Crew Cab short bed (custom)
57 Belair Sport Coupe restored to factory specs.
55 - 2  3100, 3105 & 6400
and a few others