Re: [oletrucks] New to this...

To: "Scott and Angela Hibberts" <hibberts@chatt.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] New to this...
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 15:12:04 -0600
One hose goes to the intake manifold (or, optionally, to the vacuum pump on
top of some later model fuel pumps).  The other end is left open for intake
air supply (don't know which port is which, or if it matters).  Look at
which port looks like it gets control from the switch; that's the port I
would hook vacuum to .

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com