Re: [oletrucks] Dash / Windshield Removal

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Dash / Windshield Removal
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 01:51:37 -0500
Thanks Terry, I'll try it this weekend.  I had figured that the rubber would
get replaced anyway, but wasn't sure if just cutting it was the easiest way
to remove the glass.  This will let me clean up the bit of rust I'm sure to
find, plus it will look better than just painting around the rubber.

Wally