Re: [oletrucks] Homemade Blasting Cabinets

To: Deve Krehbiel <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Homemade Blasting Cabinets
From: NEE <nee@cyberport.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 19:57:35 -0600
I understand soda blasting will take the paint of a can of coke without
damaging the aluminum.  50lb bags of sodium bicarbonate are available at
you local industrial chemical distributor I think for around $26.  I've
known people who have stripped fenders and such, but the soda isn't
abraisive enough to remove all of the rust.

Martin